“WE WANT TO OVERCOME SOCIAL ISOLATION OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES AND CONTRIBUTE TO THEIR INTEGRATION INTO THE SOCIETY”
Library “TANADGOMA” has been founded in 1999, within the framework of the project funded by the Open Society Georgian foundation (OSGF). On February 15, 2001 it was registered as non-commercial, non-profitable organization, Library-Cultural Center for People with Disabilities “TANADGOMA”.
The aim of the organization is psychosocial rehabilitation of people with disabilities and their integration into the social life.
Organization carries its activities in following directions:
- Realization of cultural-educational programs for children and youth with disabilities;
- Promotion of inclusive education and inclusion of children with disabilities into the mainstream educational system;
- Conducting of trainings and educational programs for different target groups;
- Promotion of the vocational education and employment of persons with disabilities;
- Promotion and introduction of assistive adaptive technologies for educational and social integration of persons with disabilities;
- Protection of the rights and interests of people with disabilities;
- Provision of Humanitarian aid.